Third year in my son's Waldorf school, children learn the hook - after knitting the first and second years.
The first project they are attacked, it's a potholder cotton. Alexis has completed a few weeks ago and I will show here.
Then they will make a small case for needles - needles that they will use next year as they will address ... embroidery, and a cushion to put on their school chair!
From my side, I also really like the hook and yesterday evening, when son and I decided one Saturday evening cool and television in bed "- it's not often that happens - I have launched into the making of a new project ... - I needed something I could do in bed and just watching TV ...
It was time that I wanted to make a shawl. From time to time, I had seen on the Net and had them stored in memory on my computer ... I also in my "trunk wool" this mohair goat e ach tee to my has crumb owner of the goat's Grand Flodden.
So here's the result after an evening's work. A few more nights and will be ready to warm up my shoulders ...
I finally opted for the " Southbay Shawlette" free pattern found here on the site Lion Brand . I am very happy with the result. I doubled my thread because I found it a little late. Obviously, the shawl will be quite heavy ... (But very hot ...) Maybe I could try it in single thread ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment