Friday, February 18, 2011

Anxiety More Condition_symptoms'



I told you not yet shown, but for Christmas, because I always give "gifts home" and I did not have time to do this year, I had quickly found quickly that some thing useful, cool and quick to do to put in the bottom of Alexis ...

I did fly with this little pen case in felt wool , on which I embroidered the effigies of the three great friends of my son in ascending order, Baby Praline the black spotted Pumpkin the redhead and the big Mystique Golden .

Alexis wants now that I embroider his name on
"in cursive."




It is just large enough for a nice pen and cartridges ...

Details wooden pen Lamy novice that I offered this summer to Alexis. A very nice product ...



And while I'm in the cases of felt, I take this opportunity to show you this Lyra pencil case I made for Alex several years ago and who already magnificently to resists many trips ...


On each location
pencil, I embroidered a small spot of color corresponding pencil. He still loves to take the time to give them to the right place ...



Once finished, simply roll up, to tie it and it's ready to go!



And when we do not take them, that or hide our beautiful Lyra pencils ...




I just love this wooden box (I forget the name) a simple but incredibly beautiful, purchased from a local craftsman that I could not help but show it to you ...



Or, in this huge wooden pencil, reported a memorable bus trip to Prague ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment