Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How Did Myammee Change Her Hair

Shawl



My shawl is finished!

I like small pieces that end too soon ... Two or three nights only ...

In fact, I would have done a little bit bigger, but I arrived at my 'leftovers' wool .... I even made the last row mixing my regular mohair goat with curly mohair. It's a more thicker, 'plucheux' to the edge, it's perfect ...

I still find it a bit thick and I can not help but wonder what he would have with a single wire, but at least he's hot, what we really need here ...




And, speaking of this gorgeous curly mohair Grand Flodden he too will soon as I show you a few things carried with him several years ago already ... time to take pictures ...



In fact, like everyone else, I like to receive short messages and comments so as not feeling like talking in a vacuum ... to have your opinion too ... then ... do not be shy ... and thank you to those who already do, even when I remain idle - 'blogguesquement' s'entent speaking - for days and days ... :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment