some time ago of that, I was asked to contribute an illustration of part of the next book illustrated by Mathias MALZIEU (Dionysus), to be released Published by Flammarion in March!
for my part will be the funeral struts proposed to me! :)
lack of time, I took some pictures with my camera well pourrav who screwed up, I invite you to come discover this work (in truth, it is much more beautiful!:) At the gallery art of nothing, and illustrations and paintings and lots of stuff super owl Many participants in the book! but when?
for my part will be the funeral struts proposed to me! :)
lack of time, I took some pictures with my camera well pourrav who screwed up, I invite you to come discover this work (in truth, it is much more beautiful!:) At the gallery art of nothing, and illustrations and paintings and lots of stuff super owl Many participants in the book! but when?
(oil on wood panel)
Tom Cloudman is a stunt that makes his unintentionally comical acrobatics by his clumsiness. His clownish performances propel it to the top of glory, until, cared for one of his countless fractures, she was not discovered an incurable disease. During a long hospital stay, he meets a creature half woman, half bird, who offered him a unusual pact. "
To mark the release of the book, a group exhibition of illustrations of a host of artists participating in the book as :...( cellars there has been so full, but it's good che heavy) will be held at the Art Gallery Nothing March 2011
more info in due course;)
more info in due course;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment