Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bmi For Woman Germany

I still live ... A new teddy

Hello to you who go ... since even if you do not leave a message, I see in my stats that quite a 'fan' (hahaha) go see me regularly ...

Yes I still live and I'm fine, no I have not abandoned my blog, so I did not nothing to you these days ... I have not even found time to do my 6 Christmas decorations for the SAL Tilda ... But now I have no excuse: I got the books!

The fact is that I am simply overwhelmed: between work, Scout camps winter flocking in January (which requires not only presence at the camp, but mostly a lot of preparation beforehand), storms repeatedly (this which means hours of snow removal not included in the planning, postponements of activities etc..), a sick son ... Well I have little time to do manual labor ... just a bit to go home from time to time ...

Big kisses and see you soon!

Muriel

0 comments:

Post a Comment