Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bonefish Restaurant Printable Coupon



Ils sont arrivés à dos de chameaux... Ils apportaient des cadeaux au petit Enfant...

Et voici ma belle crèche en bois faite par Alexis et moi l'an dernier et comprenant maintenant l'ensemble de nos santons de Charlevoix.



BONNE FÊTE DES ROIS À TOUTES ET TOUS !




Nous avons fait une petite galette perfectly round, golden brown, crispy yesterday evening ... course she has not even had time to cool completely before ...


With a little help, that Alexis had a good part of the recipe, after the new cookbook for kids that I gave him for Christmas.

My personal touch: I always add a layer of orange marmalade on the bottom of the dough (just below the almonds) ... yum ...


I liked him, This book entitled "It's too good!" presented a very attractive and colorful that appeals to children - and their parents, with plastic sheets and more, it can stand upright, simplifying oddly consultation .. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment