a little air of distinction and intelligent
And yes, it happened the Last week ... from France ... he crossed the Atlantic to join us and I Alexis cold in these parts ... brrr ....
II several months ago that I met (virtually) Granny Fe e . We quickly hit it and we regularly exchange little messages on our respective blogs ... Like
b uch what she does ... Finger Fairy ... and work fast fast fast besides that ... I also like his little rant from time to time ... yes, yes, yes ...
Last year she organized a contest where you could win a beautiful pe tit bear in linen and lace that made me crack ... Unfortunately, it's not me who won ...
And there, in December, the general Granny heart has offered to make me one, identical to the other ... with the same fabric ...
And you will be surprised to see that she has pushed year-to-conf ect for him a little tank top because she had seen on my blog that I had knitted for my son this summer - and not only that, but she found a wool tones approaching another sweater (my first Modular Tomten Jacket ) previously knitted for my son ...
If not call it special attentions ... Small things, small details which are really fun ...
I ois d say, Granny, that all of this gift and the little word that accomp agnait really touched me ... I think it's really too nice of you ... Thank you, thank you, thank you ... It's not every day you meet someone like you!
As for my new friend - whom I must find a name ... - After being filled with pure wool carded beautifully, he sits now in my room and sleep on my dreams ...
And besides, it would be fairer to say that he watches over "our" dreams, because I generally share my bed with two feline terrors ... and one dog ... hahaha ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment