Friday, December 24, 2010

Thyroid Cyst More Condition_symptoms

Stocking Felt Advent Calendar





In the series of things felt, I also had to show you this yesterday ba s Christmas I made for Alex when he was 2 or 3 years.

It is fully customized : at the time, he began skating and asked me to be shown on skates ... Of course, he had to Mystique is in the landscape ... we had not yet Pumpkin ... Praline or the baby of course ...

Each piece has been drawn, then cut out the felt of the chosen color. Then, each was individually embroidered on the lower blanket stitch. I stuffed some small elements to make them more clearly. At the top, I embroidered name of my son ... Of these, and there, I put a little paint, fabric 'snow' or sparkling ...

At the time, all this took me quite some time and patience ... I still remember ... But I'm happy to review each year ... I only regret that at this point, I do not know the wool felt which is more beautiful and gives a nicer too ...


Games Alexis appreciated at the time: skating,
making snowmen, throwing balls,
play with his dog ... He has 8 years now and
is still substantially the same ...



And the little project that has occupied my last two nights, here ... found in the closet, entirely designed and cut last year, but neither assembled nor embroidered ...

These twelve little stocking stuffer in felt wool, embroidered stars and sewn blanket stitch, to illustrate the Twelve Holy Nights that start in fact ... er ... tomorrow ... - I have 6 loans, so all is not over ... that's for sure ... Then I intend to suspend the crown ...



We do not really see the picture, but I used a cotton pearl DMC
gradient that is really the most beautiful effect
on these 3 different colors of felt .


The Holy twelve nights, so these are the nights that divide the Epiphany Noel. In time, when men were closer to nature, these nights (and days) were observed particularly well because they said they reflected the time it would be the year follows. It's also a good time to do a little spiritual exercise internalizing, thought ... What I did for the first time last year ... The idea of small Christmas stocking to hang a wreath at me then came. In each place, I wanted to slip a little thought, a reflection on the past day. To keep and watch next year ...

If you wish, you can find more explanations and ideas for reflection on the net ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment